8 posts in this topic

OMG, I LOVE that place.....I think it beats the pants off of Bass Pro and any other shop I've been to. I could've walked around there for HOURS and HOURS. But, can someone please tell me where they hide the premade rigs (ie Spadefish, Blue, Flounder, etc) Also, I couldn't find the typical top bottom rig. They had them, but instead of twisted wire to attach the hook to, they had another piece of coated leader material, connected to a swivel and a spap swivel to attach the hook to. I liked certain parts of the design, however without the stiff wire to keep the hook out and away from the rig, I found they tangled quite easily. Has anyone seen the other style there, or will I just have to make sure I pick some up somewhere else?????? Oh, I also picked up a nice 6'6" Dawia Heavy Action casting rod for my Tica CM150 to complete my jigging setup, 29.95 for the rod.....and it worked GREAT, best $30 rod I've bought in years.....

Jeff, I've heard that and I think one of our members here works at that store :v:

now if I could only find a decent link to ther web site, the one I found is BS and won't let me shop on-line, or....... :?:

currently gander does not offer shoping online. its part of the no compete contract the did with cabelas when cabelas bought thier catalog business. it should expire soon, i think it was just for 10 years. after that they may open a web store.

i asked about this one time, because i prefer to browse online before going in, lol

I think its seabass who works there, but while I was there I think I saw Surfbass running around shopping. I didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure it was him. But how could someone forget the face that was holding up those NICE stripers early in the season.....pretty sure it was him.

currently gander does not offer shoping online. its part of the no compete contract the did with cabelas when cabelas bought thier catalog business. it should expire soon, i think it was just for 10 years. after that they may open a web store.

i asked about this one time, because i prefer to browse online before going in, lol

ahhhh, thanks Roger that explains alot 8) now I don't feel so dumb :oops: Im like you, I like to shop on-line too :mrgreen:

I think its seabass who works there, but while I was there I think I saw Surfbass running around shopping. I didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure it was him. But how could someone forget the face that was holding up those NICE stripers early in the season.....pretty sure it was him.

It was Jack. :-)

Was out at GM today looking for some stuff and the were out of what I needed and so is Bev now I have to hit some more shops

They have a pretty good selection of freshwater stuff also!