8 posts in this topic

O.k. it wont be long till we can get back out on the beach to do some fishin. But it is starting to drive me nuts, i look outside and all I see is white, still after two weeks, and it made me realize how much i miss the sand. I am already thinking about getting the gear ready, restocking supplies and rigging up the truck so i can be a little more organized this year, and since my truck isnt a daily driver anymore i can set it up the way i want and leave it all installed. I am already looking through last years threads and getting myself all worked up. Lets all pray for some warm weather. I have got the itch bad and it is only feb. anyone else feeling the same?

same here, I already started cleaning off my rods and doing full tear downs on my reels last weekend. It won't be long till we are pulling in those stripers,blues and sand tigers!

the drum have been calling since Nov...headed south next month to meet up with them.

I need to Fish BAD! It is still a long winter but I am ready to give it a try just to keep from going nuts. Is anyone at all thinking the same thing? I need to get out for a day - just a day- and I will be good again until the weather breaks. Anyone want to join me if I make the trip?

My friend was out boating around near route 90 and he said he saw a 40+in rockfish and quite a few more surfacing around the birds... Make me really want to get out now but who knows if there's many fish out and about right now in the back bay...

man i just wanna get out there. but work wont allow it right now.