9 posts in this topic

well no fish landed. but man i didnt know maryland had scenery like that, sorry i forgot the camera.

fished from 7am to 3pm, next time i hafta get there for the evening hatches.

if your ever in the area, just stop in and walk the trails, caution though, some section can be a bit rough, unless your a mountain goat 8)

well atleast you got-out and wet some lines, I never made it out :(

maybe next time you head west and try the Patapsco River, which runs @2 miles behind my house and is a very good fishiery for Trout, Bass & panfish :mrgreen:

well mom lives close the the gunpowder, so its kinda a double reason for going

but ya never know. where is the patapsaco?

starts up at Liberty Reservoir and runs along the border in Baltimore county & Carrol County, then runs the length of Baltimore and Howard county then emptys into Baltimore Harbor. not to far from the Gunpowder, maybe 30mins

well heck i was up at liberty, about 2 miles below the dam, so i wasnt that far.

well heck i was up at liberty, about 2 miles below the dam, so i wasnt that far.

well if you were below Liberty Dam then you were fishing the Patapsco River and you were @2 miles from my house

oops it was pretty boy, may bad, lol sorry about that. im still learnin what places are what. i was on falls road

I've ffished the Patapsco near the avalon section of the park, with no luck though. My brother in law has had luck out by the mcKeldon area with Bass.

Pretty unfishable now with the high water.

My "home" creek is Seneca Creek in Germantown, emptys into the Potomac. Good bass and panfish fishing.

yeah, pretty-much all the rivers and streams around here are a muddy-mess:-( just glad its Sea-side Saltwater Fishin' Time now:cool: