11 posts in this topic

So i just got my hip re-surfaced..sitting around trying to heal...hoping for warmer weather. Whats everybody got planned for this season?? Any goals or specific things your gonna do....fishingly speaking?? Id like to catch a 40 inch striper from the wash....and a 10 foot shark as well.........

Talk to me goose....

So i just got my hip re-surfaced..sitting around trying to heal...hoping for warmer weather. Whats everybody got planned for this season?? Any goals or specific things your gonna do....fishingly speaking?? Id like to catch a 40 inch striper from the wash....and a 10 foot shark as well.........

Talk to me goose....

40" 's shoot for a 50" and you'll get 40's

My goals for 2010 are just to have fun with friends and family, and if I catch fish thats a bonus!!

Hope all goes well with the hip if you need anything give a yell. It wont be long we'll be on the sand again

10 4. All I need now is an east wind, my beach chair, and some fish chasin' bait in front of me (-:.

Im looking at your picture summary of 2009, which was awesome, and tryin to figure out the Bay shore spot where you catch all those stripies.....you da man..

10 4. All I need now is an east wind, my beach chair, and some fish chasin' bait in front of me (-:.

Im looking at your picture summary of 2009, which was awesome, and tryin to figure out the Bay shore spot where you catch all those stripies.....you da man..

Hope you get to feel better and heal quickly. I can't wait to hit the sand once again, WITHOUT WADERS. That striper spot is way too super secret just to toss out there.:icon_pirat:

See you soon.

The spot in the pictures look very familiar to me, might have to try one of those spots this spring never fished off the bank there before.

I love those secret spots.....keep 'em secret for sure. I dont get into trolling at all...hate it actually....much rather be on the sand watching a row of rods. Good luck this year...take a lot of photos for another compilation at the end of the season.

2010 will be my second year surf fishing, even though i caught my fair share in 2009 and had a blast with family and friends, the striped beauty i am looking for has eluded me, so my goal for 2010 is simple..... catch a 28" + striper

I gotcha Captain Hook. I have put in about 5 years of steady surf fishin...with at least 10 trips to the beach a year...and until the last couple of years hadn't caught a single striper from the wash....youll get it...just time on the sand bro.

I been at it for a couple years now and I have yet to catch a drum (black or red) from the surf!!!!! Its my goal for this year!!!!!

It seems targetting Drums is an addiction in itself.........hope it works out for you this year.

Not catchin one is one of those things...then you bring a first timer with ya....and HE/SHE catches one....DAMN

It seems targetting Drums is an addiction in itself.........hope it works out for you this year.

Not catchin one is one of those things...then you bring a first timer with ya....and HE/SHE catches one....DAMN

Been there done that, more than once. What a great feeking though to watch a newbie to drummin' get thier first.