Wath day to have the Spring Fling   13 members have voted

1. 1. Wath day to have the Spring Fling

• Saturday May 22
    • Friday May 21 and 22
    • Saturday May 29
    • Friday May 28 and 29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

OK every one for those of you that don't know what the Spring Fling is, here's a brief run down several years ago when this site was young a hand full of us here on Atlantic Anglers got together to do some fishing and just hang out and have a cook out on Assateague island for the day. As some will remember the first year was a little wet but others were very nice.

The reason for this thread is to try and nail down a date for the Fling it will be held in May the questions the need to be answered are to have a one day or two day Fling so people will have a better change to come so the dates that I'm suggestion are.

1. Saturday May 22

2. Friday May 21 and 22

3.Saturday May 29

4.Friday May 28 and 29

This thread will run for the next month or so and then others will follow with more information.

I would say May is the best time for AI fishing! I would probably shoot for the closest to the middle of the month as possible.

I may be able to come. I haven't determined my Mem. Day plans yet, but I put this on my calendar as I'll probably be in Assateague anyways! I still need to get my sand pass for the Subaru (first year taking the Forester out..a bit nervous), but provided I'm in town, I'll be there!

I'm away the weekend of the 22nd but don't plan on my account. If it's Memorial Day weekend I plan to be down anyways!

im available the weekend of the 21 as of now.

Just let me know the ; date, time, what to bring, how i can help. John

Just let me know the ; date, time, what to bring, how i can help. John

John not too long from now things will start to get going on the Fling.. so just keep an eye out for some post..

Dave -

Are we doing the fling this year? I keep asking Jimmy so I thought I would resurface here and ask myself. You need to fire up the threads for who's bringing what and see what shakes out!

Amanda

Ok, i'm just a newbe, but if we are going to have a spring fling, then we need to get the ball rolling, and start some prep and planning. John

OK everyone by the look of the poll I'm setting the date of the Fling to be MAY 22.. So see ya on the beach there will be more threads to come. So keep a look out for them.

Thanks to all for posting.

Is this event going to be rain or shine ? Forecast doesn't look promising. John

as long as it's not a total down pour we will be fishing