6 posts in this topic

I fished a few days this week and was on my way home and I met Sam, I believe it was Sam if I remember correctly.

I had the Kayak rack on my Forrester.

I am interested in using my kayaks to fish. I surf fish as much as I can get down there. What else is the ocean for?

Current targets - Founder, Striper, shark.

This time out, caught many skate and small dogfish. 4 blue, a croaker, a kingfish, and a blowfish or puffer fish - very spiny.

I will watch this page. I currently frequent Sue Foster's page and enjoy that (especially the fishing report.)

My exploration of this page so far has been informative and there seems to be lots to go over. I will check it out!!!

Howdy Timt!

Glad you found us!

There's still plenty of Stripers around and the Sharks are starting to come in. The warmer the water, the more and bigger they get. Summer nights are our favorites, nice breezes, warm water and good sharkin'.

Stay tuned and we'll see ya on the sand!

Howdy Tim. I hope traffic wasn't too bad on the drive home. Yes, there is a lot to read and learn on this site. Great folks too. :-)

:welcome1: Great group of guys here, don't be afraid to ask questions, I have picked up quite a bit of useful information here myself and I've been fishing since I was about 5. (thats 30 years, but who's counting)