3 posts in this topic

With the site as good as this one and you still cant never find the assateague tides on it. I think this is very good thing to know for all the fishermen, with out going to other site to find it. Hope tp see it put on the site and lot other non local dropped,getting to hard to read

There are no real tide charts for Assateague Island the closest stations are Ocean City and Toms Cove

5852a588ab696_TidesforOceanCity(FishingP

5852a588b05e9_TidesforAssateagueBeachTom

As you can see there is a difference of 28 min on the first high tide and on Fri the last low tide it is 45 min these time will very up and down some thru the year.

So for a rough est.. add 15 min for high time from <acronym title="Ocean City"><acronym title="Ocean City">OC</acronym></acronym>'s fishing pier and 22 min for low.

I fish assateague all the time year round. It seems to me that any wind that pushes bait toward the beach is good. That would be anything coming from the east. Whether it be NE, E, SE, or even South. High tide seems to fill the troughs with fish a little more but I (and from other reports I've seen) have caught fish at all different tides. If you have a chance to go. Just Go! You must put in your time and not go by just what other people think is "The time to go". Just fish my friend! Just Fish!