5 posts in this topic

The fall season is almost over and the winter season is just begining. Big Blues, schoolie Stripers and a few nice Stripers are still being landed. A few nice Flounder are also being taken from the suds. I hope evryone has a safe and happy holiday. i look forward to your reports from the suds.

I went fishing Wed and Thu at Herring Point down to Gordons Pond, didn't do much. Thurs was COLD, I come back home Friday just in time for the Blizzard!

Hulk

I fished Friday at AI, Fenwick and 3-Rs, about 3 hrs at each spot...........dead except for crabs

I fished Friday at <acronym title="Assateague Island">AI</acronym>, Fenwick and 3-Rs, about 3 hrs at each spot...........dead except for crabs

Tried to get out Friday night in the suds, a tad rough. I went to the inlet and landed one with 6 missed pick-ups. Went Sunday to soak some bait, but ALL Delaware beaches were closed.:icon_rambo:

Went to the inlet for another round, but the water was darker than the coffee I was drinking:icon_tongue:

Im gonna head down this weekend....to wet a line after a couple months layoff from the sand. Is there any fresh bait to be bought or netted???