15 posts in this topic

The fishing continues to be excellent. There have been some excellent catches of big blues and stripers, as well as some red hake. Hopefully the good fishing will continue, tho the temps are getting cold, which may put an end to the blues here shortly...so get out there and FISH!

I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Fished yesterday on the beachfront....ended up with a hake, a balled up skate, and a doggie. Crabs were as bad as I have ever seen...20 minutes, bait was gone...pop snagged a large crab...hard to believe they are still a problem.

Scott, I was wondering what was eating my bait off. I didn't think crabs would still be active by now. Where were you fishing at? I'm sitting in my RV getting ready to head back to the beach. I'm going to start at HP.

I was on the top end of AI, national park. I don't remember crabs being this bad...and for that matter, even out this late in the season. Iam getting tired of fishing hard, and when its cold, it makes it even harder.

Coop, we should rename you the FISH WARRIOR! Keep at it! I may see you on the beach this weekend. Hoping to catch hold of a post Christmas striper! All the best to you and yours!

What beach are you going to this weekend?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Bill

My screen is "jumping around", I can't even type. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help?

Coop, we should rename you the FISH WARRIOR! Keep at it! I may see you on the beach this weekend. Hoping to catch hold of a post Christmas striper! All the best to you and yours!

Hope you got one...hope to get out in a couple days. Last 2 times out, I had to deal with fairly muddy water.

hit A.I. Sun. and Mon. Sun. 4 spinny-dogs; Mon 5 spinnydogs and 1 30" ROCK just took him off the grill and he was great!!!!! it's been awhile!!!! got blew off today hope to get one more trip in before i put the gear away till spring, but this weather keeps messing with us.Good LUCK to all, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

nice report rattletrap...

hit the beach roday...got a 25" striper and some red hake...cold but a very nice day!

I know it's outside the report window but I caught a 26" Striper on 12/31/09 on Assateague with Mullet.

N 38 12.351'

W 075 09.160'

I caught a 26" Striper on 12/31/09 on Assateague with Mullet.

N 38 12.351'

W 075 09.160'

IMG_0450.jpg.77b2858eccc08a1ecb431b12f61

Great job, guys! Having fish for lunch today too.