4 posts in this topic

My buddies and I are coming to Ocean City in early to mid January to do some fishing. We are thinking of chartering a boat, but will be up for 4 days and would like to fish from shore as well. we would like to catch some stripers. thinking about ocean city inlet, 2nd-4th st bulkhead, and indian river inlet. any ideas on other locations that might be better? any ideas on baits, live and lures? thanks

Pretty much any beach access will do. You can also try the Rt 50 bridge at night. Preferred bait is Bunker, get it fresh, not frozen.

Pretty much any beach access will do. You can also try the Rt 50 bridge at night. Preferred bait is Bunker, get it fresh, not frozen.

Just wondering how you guys faired -it has been freezing down here! I am finished until a warm day. Time to clean my reels and do some boat repairs.

we were supposed to come down this weekend, but postponed it due to an emergency i had at work. we we looking to reschedule for mid feb, but by that point i think we have decided just to wait till march i think. anyone catch anything good lately?