5 posts in this topic

Went out to the bridge on the marsh on the way to Knotts Island this afternoon for the last hour of daylight. Very windy and the water was muddy. No luck today, but I spoke with an elderly gentleman that said a few stripers and some flounder were caught yesterday. Going to try the surf out at Back Bay on Sunday afternoon.

Went out to the bridge on the marsh on the way to Knotts Island this afternoon for the last hour of daylight. Very windy and the water was muddy. No luck today, but I spoke with an elderly gentleman that said a few stripers and some flounder were caught yesterday. Going to try the surf out at Back Bay on Sunday afternoon.

Nice job on the upgrade Sam. You pulled it off!

Thanks.. I still have a long way to go, but I think the tough part is behind us.

Crackerjack

there is a spot about 1/4 mile toward the island that i used to fish and have very good luck. look for a tree on the left side of the curve and a big straight away before you hit the pond on the right. park at the tree and fish the left side. good spot for rock, bass, and flounder. cast the far side near the reeds, good spot as long as the water is moving. the spot is past the scenic look out walkway.

Crackerjack

there is a spot about 1/4 mile toward the island that i used to fish and have very good luck. look for a tree on the left side of the curve and a big straight away before you hit the pond on the right. park at the tree and fish the left side. good spot for rock' date=' bass, and flounder. cast the far side near the reeds, good spot as long as the water is moving. the spot is past the scenic look out walkway.[/quote']

Thanks CW! I will definitely give it a shot!