fish-aholic

New FIsherpeople on the Way!!!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

OMG!

There goes your fishin' time Jeff!

Many congrats!

oh I know...my fishing time is going to be EXTREMELY limited next year, but imagine having two more fishing partners in a couple years....

My son just turned 5 months and i must say its a life changing experience and certainly an amazing thing. My boat has been dry for 4 months now!!! Ill be trying for some rock this weekend though. Ive got the same thought Jeff...can't wait for the fishing buddy. Congrats!

Yeah, I'm hitting the river/bay this weekend for some rock. It should be a nice fri/sat on the water. I'm HOPING it only really restricts my fishing for 2010. It'll be a little easier since we have a camper down on the lower potomac and have everything we need there to stay comfortable for a long weekend.....

Awesome, I wish the best! I have 3, 2200 miles away. They're precious!

Congrats Jeff! You are in for a ride!

Well more pics tomorrow. Hopefully we'll find out what they are :) Can't wait!!!!

Well, apparently we'll have two new fishermen to welcome to the sand next spring!!!!! Confirmed this morning they are both boys...

Ok, so I haven't updated you guys in a while on here :) We had an appointment today. Ciara was put on bed rest until delivery, but with twins that was to be expected. Several people told us they were shocked she wasn't already there. We're hoping the boys hold off until at least April 7th, but we know they will be delivered no later than April 28th. The Nursery is coming along, I just have a few things left to do. Hopefully I can get some pictures up here in the near future!!!!!