15 posts in this topic

I'm planning a trip to the Jack Spot this weekend, has anyone heard any reports from out that way? I know that they're tearin up the tuners at poormans and 461, but I don't have that kind of range. I'm looking to troll blues mainly and whatever else shows up.

Bob, I haven't heard of any reports but wth the rising water temps, I'd suspect the Jackspot should turn on real soon :!:

good luck, Im comming down wth my boat sometime next month for a long weekend, we can hook-up then :mrgreen:

Plenty of blues at the jackspot, dont think there is much else there at that location, but should provide alot of fun,,,plan on heading out soon with my pop,,,maybe I convince him to try for a mako after catching a few blues.

man - you guys are makin me hurt sittin here in front of a computer - thinking about catching a mess of blues instead....

Good luck Bob! - hope the weather is kind to you and your boat ;)

Thanks for the heads up guys! Pound for pound, there's no better fighting fish than the blue! Now if only the weather will hold.

And of course it didn't. Rain all weekend, forecast went from 2-3 to 4-5 overnight. :( I'm staying up north.....avoid the race traffic.

We'll give it a shot next week....

Bummer! You'll gettem next time....

bummer Bob, but if you wanna' "buzz-up" to SP tomorrow, I now have room for 2 in my boat :mrgreen: as I found-out last night the wife has to work tomorrow :|

Thanks for the offer Randy. But, the wife has other plans for me......

20 miles.

N 38 4.35 W 74 48.32

Something like that.........

OMG the weather's finally looking good. I'm gonna make the run 5 AM tomorrow. I heard a report of short BFT there earlier this week, but we'll see!!

:D:D:D:D:D