10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I would like to find my gear. Last night after coming back from Assateage I (like an idiot) left my rods in my truck, and they dissapeared. I am fairly sure who took them and I am sure they have been sold for crack. In the mean time if anyone happens to get offered "a great deal" on a 12' Tica with a Penn Captiva 6000 and a 14' Shakespeare with a Shimanno 4500 Baitrunner, not only will I give you what you paid for them but a 100 bucks extra. my # is 410-251-0990. Thanks for looking out.

WOW! Bummer! :( Sorry to hear about that.

Any idea where it happened?

If you "discover" any valid and verified details on the dirtball, please post them.

(but not a name)

so sorry to hear this, fuggin' scumbags :!:

happened to my brother and I @15 years ago down at Shad Landing SP, someone walked on to his boat and stole 4 new Daiwa rods and reels and 2 tackle boxes, we were only off the boat for @1/2hr and our campsite was wthin veiwing distance of the boat dock :?::!::?::!: never saw them again :x hope you have better luck :|

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: Happened at my apartment on Elm st. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: The State of Maryland's finest are on the case but I am not very optimistic.

Althought on the brighter side I get to go buy all new gear...... :?: maybe time to learn how to use a baitcaster

check the loc. poan shops, I'm in OC almost every day and I have people come in to my bar and try and sell stuff all the time I'll keep an eye out for them. and check with some folks that I know and see if I can find out anything for ya. Again sorry to hear about that.

Man, that sucks. :censored: Hope ya find your gear...

Man, that sucks! Keep in touch with the law enforcement agent who took the case. Make them pursue it, trust me it works. Sorry to hear about it. :?

:thanks: for all the support . I was wondering if I could get some advice on baitcasters. I have been thinking I am just going to re-outfit with them, but since I have never used one I dont really know anything. I don't think I can afford top of the line but I don't want cheap crap either. :wallb: Hey Sam you mentioned some gear I would need for shark fishing, I was checking out boat rods but I forget what reel you said to check out.