Sam

Welcome to the World Surf Fishing Contest Discussion Forum

44 posts in this topic

Sam, Have you realized they have a link to you on the front page?? I actually found them browsing another forum (southern cali) and your link jumped right out at me..... Great stuff

I wish I would have seen this earlier...... can you belive the tiny fish that are winning?????????? Ben(charkbait) need to meet up with you so you can witness for me on that sandbar.

this kinda sucks... have to re-spool all my surf rods... only 40lb test allowed. oh well it was time get new line anyway...

Just wanted to say Congrads to igormothra on leading the field in the World Championship LFL Award

:oops: awww shucks.... it was nuthin....thanks dude

Great Job, guys! Way to represent! :evil5:

I'm gonna have to get into this once I get to SC next year and Give Oliver a run for his money!!!!!!!! Gonna have to tear them up next year....Don't worry, just because I'm getting a boat doesn't mean I'm going to give up on the sitting in the sand soaking baits!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get a little more info though and see if I can alot more time dedicated to my addiction:icon_pray: but way to go Oliver, do us proud.

Just when we thought that the World Championship Silver Cup was going to be housed on the West Coast. Paul Fischer out of Ocean City is mounting a comeback!

Southern California Surfcasters have been behind Dana Wilburn cheering him on too win the World Championship!

It actually got to a point that he was beating up the contender field so bad … that his Surfcasting web stable mates were already call him the champion and boosting the West Coast has the best Surfcaster in the world.

They even had us believing it and making plans for the victory party to be on the West Coast!

But Stop! (((NEWS FLASH)))

Nobody told Ocean City Top Contender Paul Fischer. Who Has been singing his reel … on the fall run!

Quote From Paul Fischer: I was fishing so hard on the rt 50 bridge that my fishing pole broke. Some one in the crowd that had gathered around to watch offered to go buy me a cheap rod so his family could enjoy watching the show I was puting on.

So with less than 15 days from crowning the first World Champion Surf & Shore Angler, we can only wait and see. Will the World Champion Silver Cup home be in Southern California next year? Or Will it reside in Ocean City, Maryland

Even if it doesn't come to OC this year.....it will next year!

Go MARYLAND!!!

~Sam

GO DELMARVA!!!!! :eusa_dance:

Of Course that's My Own Personnal Opinion.... And will not sway the out come :color:

But if it Does end up on the East Coast .... Sam I hope You're not Shy ... Because You WIll Be The presenter :icon_pray:

Paul's From Your House!

Oh and Nice Blue Fish catch igormothra ... We had a few replies on your catch

Oh and Nice Blue Fish catch igormothra ... We had a few replies on your catch

thanks

Hello All,

On February 9th , 2007 The 2006 World Championship Surf & Shore Anglers Silver Cup was handed to Dana Wilburn of Southern California.

Dana measuring of becoming the 2006 World Champion Surf & Shore Angler would not have been possible with out the strong competition from are Delmarva region specifically “The 2006 Ocean City Top Contenders” which 3 out of 4 Ocean City Top Contenders took Championship tiltes and Awards out of a field of 37 Anglers from around the world.

2006 World Championship North American Champion Paul Fischer

2006 World Championship US Eastern Coast Champion Donna Gutheridge

2006 World Championship Largest Fish Landed Award Charles Oliver Fullard III

Dana Wilburn is a pretty humble dude and ask that we past this along to our Delmarva family of anglers.

I want to thank all my fellow competitors, it was a long and hard fought Tournament, and I feel honored to have prevailed in a field of expert fishermen and women especially my fellow Ocean City Top Contenders, My Hat's off!!

Looking forward to this years competion and hopefully ruling the boards with the Ocean City crew.

All 2006 Championship Trophies and the LFL Award awards are in and please visit this page for their awards pictures.

dana2006trophy.jpg.188a978c46ad7eac79317

2006trophy.jpg.82a19e058321e92105cfd730a

I'm in for 2007!

You get points for skates so I'm a shoe in for some prizes.

gonna sign up here in a few weeks..... still waiting on my trophy for LFL.....

gonna sign up here in a few weeks..... still waiting on my trophy for LFL.....

Did you change your email address? Because we sent you an email.

with a pic of your plaque and wanted an updated address to get your LFL plaque to you.

charlesplaque-1.jpg

“The World Championship Largest Fish Landed Award” is the only winning title that the winner receives a plaque.

However it was the feeling of the tournament committee that if igormothra, would have enter the tournament 2-3 months earlier in the tournament season he might have carried away one of the championship trophies to include possibly carrying away the World Championship Silver cup.

“This was based on are evaluation of his landing habits”

Oliver has been tearing them UP since he met me. :D

oh I see your awake wait unti you see my next couple of post