4 posts in this topic

I'm heading down to OC this coming weekend oct.24th gonna try for some tautog on the pier and inlet area when i get there. have the life guards moved off the beach yet? I was gonna park at the inlet and go out on the beach right there between the carnival pier and the inlet. Is that a good spot to try my luck at Reds and stripers?

i always cast off the jettie towards the pier for stripers, usually hook up on swimshads, nothing over 32" as of yet. hear say of a guy castin next to pier pilings hookin up, not sure what he was castin. ive always wanted to try bottom bait from beach, my guess good area. may see ya down there.

The guards have moved off. But the surfers have been calling to complain we are fishing too close to them, A guard may come down and ask you to move.

Been fishing between the pier and the jetty with live mullett. All have been short but its fun on lite tackle.

I'm going to A.I. this weekend not sure what day yet tho sat or sun if anyone thinking of coming down welcome to join me I will be in a green chevy Z71 pickup