7 posts in this topic

thinkin of givin assateague a shot, have never fished there before, ive fished oc inlet north jettie many times. first ? is should i head north or south once on the beach, all other info i should need is appreciated

Well I'll I'm trying for the first time ever on the east coast so if you see someone lost it will be me.

During the fall I usually stay up close to the entrance to the OSZ zone in the national park. You can either ride out (with permit and gear) or park at South Beach parking lot and walk over the dune and fish.

When you are heading out put a post on this site and let people know when you are out and someone might join you and give you hints or just share some brew.

Ok going to head out to AI tomorrow for the first time I know I said this yesterday just to much work stuff came up. Anyone going to be fishing tomorrow.

thanks to all for the info, and jim i will take your advise and let yall know when i go. hope to get down there by the end of nov or before, what kinda water temps should i keep an eye on for the best shot at big stripers, upper 50's?

Big Stripers can show up anytime in November and stay through early Dec. Also a good shot at some chomper blues during this time. If you are really lucky you can get some nice trout as well, but they been extremely rare for awhile.

Ok going to head out to <acronym title="Assateague Island">AI</acronym> tomorrow for the first time I know I said this yesterday just to much work stuff came up. Anyone going to be fishing tomorrow.

drop me a p.m. i am usually out sunday and monday eve's occasionally on tue.