4 posts in this topic

Been teasing Sam about finding a fish head in the back of his Jeep. Well, I got to quit doing it.....

Sunday afternoon/evening I took some friends to hear the Traveler Blues in an outdoor event.

Ya got to bring your own chairs.

I have this one folding setup that goes out to two chairs with a canvas table between and a mesh net under that.

Well, one of the girls goes to put something in the mesh and pulls out something.

She says "What is this?" I look over from about 5' and couldn't tell.

Finally (about 3 seconds later) she screams "It's a fish head!!!" and drops it.

She then kicked it a few rows up and we enjoyed watching people's reaction when they walked by it or stepped on it. Made a nice crunching sound.

Last time I used that chair was two years ago so the head was drying for awhile.

Sam, you're off the "hook" now....

Pun intended..

Gotta love dead animal or parts stories. Reminds me of the time I had a dead squirrel in the back of my truck for a week. It was cold, so it stayed frozen, but still funny, my prissy ex-wife's mother was horrified when she found out there was a dead squirrel in a vehicle in her driveway. :mrgreen:

:lol: thats some funny chit :!:

I don't recall having anything dead or smelley left in any of my vehicles, maybe some old sneakers :lol: :lol: