7 posts in this topic

We braved the fog today and headed out to the bass grounds reef. Took a while to get out @ 3800 rpm but, safety first! Got a late start due to visibility, hence we could only spend 1.5 hours on site as I had to get home to smoke a brisket for dinner. It was a good hour and a half though, 7 for the table, 2 @ 12" released to get bigger. Largest was caught by my wife @ 17".

cbass052906_00_web_541.jpg.30bc5152c2d5b

cbass052906_002_web_106.jpg.c4e7dbe07d34

Cool pictures! That is one beautiful fish. :v: Great job on the bass too. :-)

I should of hung out with you this week end,I think we caught every skate in the bay.We did catch 1 16" Flounder and a 24" sand shark.We put every thing back For next time.We did have a great day on the water!

Yeah we hit the bay yesterday. Couldn't buy a flattie. Dirty water, that green slime on the bottom, winds from the east, and every yahoo with a boat motoring over your lines make for a poor day of fishing. I had to get offshore! I did see a guy cleaning a doormat by Bahia. He got it by the 50 bridge.

sounds like a great time at the bass grounds! Keep up the work!

Yeah we hit the bay yesterday. Couldn't buy a flattie. Dirty water, that green slime on the bottom, winds from the east, and every yahoo with a boat motoring over your lines make for a poor day of fishing. I had to get offshore! I did see a guy cleaning a doormat by Bahia. He got it by the 50 bridge.

:lol: yeah, sure was a lot of boat traffic. we ending-up fishing the 2nd st bulkhead, never made it to AI as the wife wasn't feelin' too good. was nice to meet you Bob, if only for a minute :mrgreen: