4 posts in this topic

well today was my first day of 5 fishin the outer banks, decided to hit the beach from the house im stayin in, asked around found all i can really get off the shor here is blues, spot, croaker etc, not the bigger game i am after but heck, i could use some fresh bait so what the heck, fished kitty hawk shores for two hours and managed one puppy drum, 15" six snapper blues ranging from 12" to 20" and one croaker. think i am gonna hit the piers in the morning to catch some fresh then head up to drummin grounds. hopefully i will be able to report somethin,

Sounds like you are having fun, Dave! Thanks for the report.

well here is my last post for down here, sorry i couldnt keep current, tuesday, lots of 20" blues, hit avalon pier in the evening, and caught a large cownose ray and my nephew caught a medium sized butterfly ray, wens, more blues caught off of carolla, hit the pier again later in the eve and got the skunk, thurs morning, caught 2 puppy drum off the beach both at 20". heading back to AI for the drum tourney in a few hours. no large drum for me. heard of no large drum being caught at all. thanks pierman for all your help while i was down here.

I heard they are catching some large drum near the inlets. Listen to Beach 104 @ 6:50 am for the fishing report. Sorry if this info was a bit late for you but maybe it will help someone.