Sam

Bass Pro Shops Striper Weekend!

8 posts in this topic

A great opportunity to learn a variety of methods from top notch anglers!

Thanks for the schedule, Brian. They have a great group of speakers. Everyone today did well and had a nice audience. More to come tomorrow, don't miss it. Make sure you come by the tables as well. It is all about fishing, so Sam is in his glory.

Well I had an opportunity to attend Friday and Saturday's events and I have to say I was rather impressed. Lots of great seminars and tons of knowledge.

I had the chance to put faces with names. It was great to meet Sam, and Mark, Brian, Cpt. Hogy, Dr. Ball, Cpt. Feller.

Just a big thanks to those that frequent the site and offer up all the information. Definitely was able to add some tools to my arsenal and find different ways to hook up some fish.

Badgoat

There is so much to learn about fishing and everyone at Bass Pro is so enthusiastic. I learned about bucktails today. Did you know they actually use hair from the tail of a deer? I should have been able to figure that out on my own.

This bucktail has caught 100 fish!

5852a57fdaeb9_BobSvenssonatBassPro3.jpg.

Hey this turned out Great !!! :icon_thumleft: I don't think we could have had a better line up of speakers and vendors represented! We have had a lot of great comments from participants and can not thank all the vendors and seminar speakers enough !:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Already making plans on expanding to a second weekend next year !

Great Time at Bass Pro Shops!!!! I enjoyed meeting everyone.

I will be adding Thursday Nights also to the Fly Tying Demo every week.

Stop bye and feel free to talk as I tie everything from trout flies to saltwater flies to bucktail jigs. If you think tying is too difficult iI will show you how easy it is.

im sorry i missed it with everyone being there. stupid work had me in san diego for three works :(