Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

Beach Sharkin' Get Together 7/15/06

25 posts in this topic

What do you guys think? I think it sounds like we don't have much time to get our gear ready! :lol:

Well, alright, I got the beast ready!

I'll buy more by then.

Better idea....

Make it the 16th, some of the tourists will be gone later in the day.

Or even better, make it 16th & 17th, what the heck...

Cuz why?

Cuz I don't like weekends with the tourists!

Sounds like a winner to me SAM.

I am there!!

Did you check the tide for the proposed dates?

High tide around sunset will make for some awesome sharkin.

its not listed on your tournament page 8)

is this just for DELMARVAFISHING.COM or can anyone come???? i dont have the right equipment for this but id love to come down and just hang out and see how its done if thats ok!

Oh yes, it is still a GO!!! Anyone can come and join in, watch... It is going to be a blast. :up:

What time of the day is this going to happen???? because ill be ariving for a week down in OC and hopefully a week of some fun days out on AI on 7/15

I am sure it will start during the day and go well into the evening,,,we could be out all night sharking :D

Here is another one you can count me in on. I will be there.

im sure as soon as the first 6ft shark is brought in the tourist will disapear

Six footer?

Argh matey, that's just a guppy!

Lookin' to paddle a huge chunk out, WAY out and hoping for a Striped-Sider in the 10' range.

well then i think id run like hell too

Sounds like a blast...however I'll be pulling in fish after fish out of Murrel's Inlet that day, won't be coming home until the 16th, I'll think I'll defenitely have to hook up with you guys for one of your surf sharkin trips though.....sounds like a blast, I've caught them, but anytime I specifically fished for them from the surf I've never hooked into anything bigger than about 4'

Ill be down that whole week and hopefully out on AI that week trying my luck for whatever is out there! SO COUNT ME IN! all this talk about upcomming fishing get togethers is making me want to walk out of school, go get my stuff and take a drive down to AI and soak some bait! cant wait till everything happens!

all this talk about upcomming fishing get togethers is making me want to walk out of school, go get my stuff and take a drive down to AI and soak some bait! cant wait till everything happens!

If you stay in school and finish everything up, you'll have a good enough job to allow you to fish as often as you would like! :D

all this talk about upcomming fishing get togethers is making me want to walk out of school, go get my stuff and take a drive down to AI and soak some bait! cant wait till everything happens!

If you stay in school and finish everything up, you'll have a good enough job to allow you to fish as often as you would like! :D

well tell me what i did wrong then :oops:

yeah Nate, what Steve said. look at me 50 and still doing the 40+hrs a week thing :|

yeah i always have my weekends off so im not leaving school but this summer its gonna be at least 1-2 times a week! hopefully i can get out with you guys sometime soon so i get to know ya and put faces on the SN's!

and put faces on the SN's!

Oh man, now THAT's a scary thought......

Some of us old buzzards are, well, old buzzards!

Living close to the shore helps ya get out there more often too.

If only my girlfriend didn't hate the looks of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge in the mornings, I might be able to get somewhere a little closer to the water since I work from home and I guess it really doesn't matter where I live LOL

Hey sence ill def be there any way i can help just let me know!