9 posts in this topic

I have not been able to fish for the last two weeks. I wish I was able to fish. I have a 6mm kidney stone stuck in my plumbing. Trust me it hurts. The doctors bypassed the stone with a tube a week ago and hopefully I will get the tube and stone removed this Friday. I am looking forward to surf fishing AI and kayak fishing the creeks around Annapolis. Keep the fishing reports coming. It sucks being house bound.

Ouch!. I hope everything works out okay. (no pun intended)

Man that has to be bad!! i hope you feel better and can get out on AI shortly!

I would like to thank everyone for there response. After Many trips to the doctors, three trips to the emergency room and two surgeries I am finally back up to speed. God knows I do not want to go through that again. The stone was finally removed in the second surgery by blasting it apart with a lazar. The doc showed me pieces of the rock. It looked like a small piece of concrete. All that pain over such a little thing.

Looks like I get to go fishing at AI this coming week end. I hope that the weather is going to be good.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.......time to get out and grab a few fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! my brother had a 4mm stone and I saw what agony he went through, you gotta be one tough SOB. Hope to see you on the beach soon.

Glad it's done for ya!

Ready to fish?

My dad had a few large ones, he passed them through the "natural" method.

Not something I want to have....

Glad yer better

There are just a few things in life we should not have to deal with. That is one near the top. I'm glad you are feeling better, buddy.