7 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone, I joined this forum in July but never officially introduced my self. Im Michael Hager and I live in PG county. Im 16 and do a little hunting in the fall, and have been bass fishing almost my whole life, but I really LOVE saltwater fishing. My family owns a house in the northern part of OC and we visit it at least two weeks a year, and I fish constantly when I get there. This past summer my brother and I tried shark fishing, and yakkin out our baits at night. Basically, I fell in love with it, after we caught our first shark (about a 6' ST)! I REALLY like this forum and go on it everyday, reading all the info, cuz there is A LOT! I hope to move closer to the coast someday, and before that, hopefully meet up with some of you guys and do some sharkin, or any type of fishing. Keep up the GREAT site!

Glad you are enjoting it Michael!

Yeah, we do have a blast playing in the yaks and reelin' in the toothy critters.

They can be the best fight on the beach, except for a big Bull Drum!

Keep at it, and keep learning, you have so many decades ahead of you to play!

Of course, AFTER you finish college! :D

Of course, AFTER you finish college! :D

Don't worry...I plan on finishing college so I can make some money to spend on fishing reels, rods, etc...:fish:

me and some buddies are gonna start yakkin them out this summer, see what we can pull.

see ya out there

Hey man...look em up on facebook and we will link up and do some sharkin this summer.

Ben Dziwulski