7 posts in this topic

I'll be fishing throughout the Maryland beaches for sharks and I'm looking for some fishing partners. I'll be fishing every night for several weeks startinng mid next week. I have poles & supplies, just looking for someone to help bring in the sharks. I'm fishing under a scientific permit & I'm willing to compensate the right individual for their time in helping me in this endevor. Email/message me for more info along with your telephone number. If you want to bring your own equipment, I'm fine with that as well.

If you fish Assateague (AI), you could find quite a bit of help.

Also a couple areas in DE.

Dave is out quite often at AI during the evening. You could PM him.

Thanks. I'll be fishing Assateague and other areas. I'm focusing on Maryland and not Delaware though because of permit issues.

If you fish Assateague (<ACRONYM title="Assateague Island">AI</ACRONYM>), you could find quite a bit of help.

Also a couple areas in <ACRONYM title=Delaware>DE</ACRONYM>.

Dave is out quite often at <ACRONYM title="Assateague Island">AI</ACRONYM> during the evening. You could PM him.

Is the scientific permit for tagging? I have never heard of a scientific permit, would you mind sharing more information?

Hey Sharky, give me a ring # was in PM, it don't matter if its maryland(AI) that works for me.

pm sent sharky, look forward to hearing from ya. i will be out monday and tue.