5 posts in this topic

how lare are ya gonna be open fri nite ?

trying to sneak down , but won't b gettin' in till later than usual :roll:

thanks

derf

Hey Derf, I know they try to accommodate anyone. If you give them a call before hand, they'll head over and open up for ya. 410-213-9365

thanks sam ; but after working retail i really hate to ask ...

that and i'm really not sure what time i'd get there ..

Hours for the weekend: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon opening at 5 AM. Closing Frid, Sat, Sun at 9 PM and Mon at 7 PM. If you need something before or after hours, feel free to call me at 410 213-9365 to make special arrangements.

Harbor Tackle’s Fishing Report, May 25, 2006

May 15, 2006 Ed Baker from Ocean City caught a 33” 18 lb striper in the Assateague surf with fresh bunker. Last Saturday Jay Gerner, from Rehoboth, De, hooked up with a 44” 31.1 lb striper on fresh bunker. (Sorry to Ed and Jay, I lost your pictures.) Also, last Saturday Jeff Purcell from Riverdale, Md. caught a 35 ½” 15 lb striper from Assateague using whole bloodworm as bait. Also the surf is producing some trout, kingfish, croakers, ray, skates, sand tiger, and dogfish. The Inlet is seeing some tog, stripers, a few blues, and still some shad. Around the Rt. 50 Bridge are stripers, tog, blues, and flounder. Also, flounder are being taken at the usual spots like the Rt. 90 Bridge, Thorofare, Rt. 50 Bridge, the Coast Guard Station, behind the airport, and behind Frontiertown. Harbor Tackle has fresh bunker, live eels, live minnows, live green crabs, and live peelers. Trying to have fresh bait shrimp, fresh sea clams for Friday. Hours for weekend: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon open at 5 AM. Close Fri, Sat, Sun at 9 PM and Mon at 7 PM.

jpurcellairock52006_809.jpg.e39815045eda