5 posts in this topic

Ill be going to my house in Bethany tomarrow after work.....Should be getting in town around 7pm trying to go sharking tomarrow night. If anyone would want to meet up to get some shark fishing in at night let me know. Either respond on here or PM me and we can exchange numbers...

I'll be sharkin' at the Drive on beach in North Bethany. Blue Ford Explorer. From the 25th of July (if I can get bait for the first night) to the 1st of August.

See ya out there!

More than likely, I will be on 3R's Rd. Probably on the southern end. Big Blue Dodge.

Finaddict ill be heading to 3r s tonight green Toyota tundra what rigs and bait do you suggest for sharks? Hopefully ill see you out there

Finaddict ill be heading to 3r s tonight green Toyota tundra what rigs and bait do you suggest for sharks? Hopefully ill see you out there

Set up is a 12' Tsunami with a slosh 30. 20 lb test with a 60 lb shocker. Using a FF with 135 lb steel leader with a 8/0 Gami circle hook. The bait, well I have been doing the best on kingfish. I wanted to eat them, but the sharks find them tasty as well:eusa_dance:. Spot will work too.

I got down on 3R's Rd about 2. did well on spot, croakers and kings. Destiny got one Sandbar anout 4'. I got 2 Sandbars the same size and another huge Butterfly Ray.

Mid tide as it was coming in, the surf got huge. I mean 10-12' huge. All week they were calling for coastal flooding, well I saw it tonight. I was pushed off the beach around 9pm with washover to the dunes.

I'll be back out there tomorrow afternoon. I am on the southern end of the beach. maybe I'll see you out there.

DodgeTruck-1.jpg