3 posts in this topic

If there are any home theater/music enthusiasts or folks that like watching movies, I have 2 HSU 3.3 Subs. One is satin black the other is vinyl black. These will shake a moderate size room! Goes down very low...only 6 months old and look like new...$500 each...Shipping would be very expensive, since these weigh close to 100 lb's each. Prefer pick up...live in the ocean city, maryland area. Do a search on quality...one of the best subs for the money...Selling because Iam upgrading my system.

Thanks for looking

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Good gosh!

Only 6 months old and upgrading already!

Are there any openings at your job? LOL!

Would a "normal" person (non-audiophile) need one for their system or two?

Good gosh!

Only 6 months old and upgrading already!

Are there any openings at your job? LOL!

Would a "normal" person (non-audiophile) need one for their system or two?

If they want tactile feel and the kick in the chest feel...then yes!...when I first got my subs, I couldn't believe what I have been missing...like war of the worlds, when they come out of the ground, you will feel the room shake and a pounding in your chest. It truly is a awsome feeling. IMO, it maybe the single most important thing in an audio sytem for watching movies...it provides the SLAM factor.

For an audiophile, when it comes to subs, you always something lower with less distortion...I guess I want something that will shake the house off the foundation. My current subs do a great job, just need something to go even lower...my wife thinks I am nuts.