11 posts in this topic

Hey guys wish me luck...i have prom this weekend that i can post pics from if any of you wish! plus the big day is comming up in 7 days!!!! :smartass: GRADUATION DAY!!!!!! :smartass: after that i will be going to PSU for architectual design with a minor in structual engineering so i guess this step of my life is over! I wish i could get some of it bac but its time to move on! WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!! lemme know if u want pics from the proms and that - needless to say im taking the 2006 toyota tundra to prom with the rod rack on the front, and i will be wearing my cowboy hat and blasting the country music! :lol:

Graduation! Congratulations to ya!

Go get that degree and make some fishin' money.

congrats nate,,,sounds like your gonna have a good time :D .

Congrats Nate :up:

have fun and just make sure the Toyota is full of gas, so you and your date don't run outta' gas on the way home from the prom :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

theres a whole 45 dollars worth in it soo its full ( for now lol ) but thanks guys and after graduation night...it will alot of trips to AI durring my last free summer

i have to admit...over the course of the school year this site has become my second home and id like to thank all you guys for being soo nice and i hope to meet all of you sometime soon! i think if it wasnt for all my down time in school i might not have found this site and would still be sitting in OC not catching anytthing but now that i got some tips from everyone i might actually CATCH something lol

my last free summer

God I remember saying that has if been that long ago oh well the older ya get the more toys ya buy 8)

my last free summer

God I remember saying that has if been that long ago oh well the older ya get the more toys ya buy 8)

:lol: X's 2 8)

Well Nate, we do have our summer get together in July, the 16th I think....

Hey guys wish me luck...i have prom this weekend that i can post pics from if any of you wish! plus the big day is comming up in 7 days!!!! :smartass: GRADUATION DAY!!!!!! :smartass: after that i will be going to PSU for architectual design with a minor in structual engineering so i guess this step of my life is over! I wish i could get some of it bac but its time to move on! WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!! lemme know if u want pics from the proms and that - needless to say im taking the 2006 toyota tundra to prom with the rod rack on the front, and i will be wearing my cowboy hat and blasting the country music! :lol:

stay away from architecture! stick to engineering!

ok maybe im biased. 8)

yeah i know ill be in OCMD for a week starting the 15th soo ill def be there! just let me know when and where on the island