8 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that my summer has been STUPID busy, and I am FINALLY coming to Bethany Beach for my annual family vacation from July25th to August 1st. I will be in North Bethany as always fishing on 3r's beach targeting the biggest sharks I can find.

Last year was great fun, with several Sand Tigers over 7 feet- biggest was about 9ft I think. Also caught a 7'1 Sandbar (Or dusky?...I forget which was confirmed) that took my for a spin.

This year I am ready to rock, and have one of my buddies bringing his Penn 16/0 to Kayak out REALLLLLY far and see what happens!

If anyone is in the Bethany/ Fenwick/ <acronym title="Ocean City"><acronym title="Ocean City">OC</acronym></acronym> area hit me up if you want to do some sharking!

I really hope that the Skates and Rays are plentiful- I will be needing bait!

Can't wait to get at it and share some great reports.

Ben Dziwulski

God Bless

Aw, that sucks ben...looks like I'm gonna miss you this year. I won't be getting to Dewey until the 8th. Let me know how you do.

Hey!

Welcome back Sharkman!

Missed ya all winter!

ben, long time no hear, glad your doin well, hope you get into em.

The bass fishing has been going great, but I can't tell you how many times I have just wanted to chill out and relax on the beach (while waiting for Jaws to hit, of course.)

Definitely let me know if anyone wants to come out and hit the sand with me. I am bummed you won't be around Fish-aholic! We had a good time last year.

All the pics and stories (hopefully) will be posted the night of....so i won't have too much time to make the 8fter that got away into a 14fter.

Can't wait!

Ben Dziwulski

God Bless

Hey!

Welcome back Sharkman!

Missed ya all winter!

Steve, trying to follow up on the posts, i responded to you today and now i cant find the post, i am new to this site and cant seem to fiqure out how to nav thru this forum, its a little confusing.

Steve, trying to follow up on the posts, i responded to you today and now i cant find the post, i am new to this site and cant seem to fiqure out how to nav thru this forum, its a little confusing.

PM sent....