6 posts in this topic

So...did anyone watch it?

Saw some quick clips, looks like Lesner pounded Mir and Bisping got his just desserts finally!

Bisping can't make it in that weight class, he needs to step down a class!

So...did anyone watch it?

Saw some quick clips, looks like Lesner pounded Mir and Bisping got his just desserts finally!

Bisping can't make it in that weight class, he needs to step down a class!

I saw it and thought it was pretty good. Mir got his butt handed to him too.

haha about bisping stepping down a class. hamil knocked him out of the 205. im not quite sure he can make 170, lol. at least he might finally keep his mouth shut.

Paid half with the neighbor and let me tell you it was worth every penny.

Bisbing got knocked the EFFFF OUT! HA HA HA HA!!!!! Should have kept his trap shut. :eusa_clap:

Lesner distroyed Meir but look like a nut zak after the fight. He might need to leave the WW stuff behind.

I dont blame him one bit. might have been a little over the top but I dont know if I would quite call it WWF stuff. Mir jumped up and got in his face, after being knocked out (LOL), and so he said "talk shi* now". I think thats pretty funny. I think he said a little too much in the interview but nothing too bad. I thought it was hilarious when he said "Im gonna drink a coors...thats right, a coors...because bud light doesnt give me any money" since the UFC is sponsored by bud light.