7 posts in this topic

Anyone gonna go try to fish with these crazy wind shifts blowing the next few days??

Suppose to lay out this weekend. Got the mountain bike rigged with the lite tackle and ready to make an assualt.

Will be out on both days.

Got blown out in the yak at the Lesner this morning before work but going to give the HRBT a shot this weekend, probably sunday. Good luck fellas !!

I'll be out tomorrow. Heading out of Wallaces for a chance for a cobia or 2. I just got my boat back yesterday after waiting 6 months for a replacement. So i dont think anything could keep me off the water this weekend. Good luck everyone and be safe.

:angel5: hopefully , winds are looking kinda sketchy this weekend ,but were gonna try sun maybe by then it will have settled down dying to try for sheepshead . heard they are in residence so gonna give it a shot if we can't guess we will spadefish they seem to be everywhere don't know much about sheepshead except they are the kings of the convict family bait stealers they say you count to five set the hook , count to five and set the hook hmm we'll see if they're that slick gotta pretty good tog hand gonna be interresting

it sure laid down nice in the afternoon....just as we were getting ready to come in

DIXIE THERE ARE 1000'S OF TRIGGERFISH ALL OVER THE PILONS ~