4 posts in this topic

Going to CHSP drive on today....Where is it located? What rigs are being thrown? Bait? Any Ideas post!

PB,

You can go towards the point or Herring point?Gordons Pond area.

The point is going "left at the T and following it around. It will be before the observatory tower on the right.

Herring Point, take a right and follow the road all the way out, you will hit the access.

Whole mullet rigs will produce blues. T&B rigs with blood worm or cut bait will produce spot and kings with some croakers. The rays are in the surf thick, so get ready.

Good luck, I'll look for your report.:hello:

Hey thanks for the reply I didnt get a chance to go to chsp the other day the traffic was horrible! So i went to my normal spot near my house on the drive on just south of bethany. Got skunked all weekend only caught a few little spot thats it! Seems like im either doing something wrong or the fish just slowed down becuase I havent changed a thing in my style and last month I was having a blast then all the sudden someone threw the brakes on! Whats going on guys is it just me or is it slow?

The brakes got thrown on in my estimation, or i find the deadzones every time. After about an hour of trying i've just decided my luck isnt there. I've been rolling with fishbites of bloodworms in the breakers and had pulled in a few kingfish with that setup, but nothing at all off squid, and blanked on the weekend. I'm going to go back to mullet next time, the guy next to me was pulling in blues at about 1 per hour pace.