6 posts in this topic

saturday was a good day on the river just a little windier then called for.

started out slow in DC just a couple small bass ,hard to fish with winds gusting up around 20mph. lost another snake head,this time on a buzzbait. gave up on the bass and headed back down to fort washington .

after a couple hours of catfish around the 5-15 lb range things really started to liven up. started catching the big ones . put 5 in the boat between 25-30lbs then everything exploded 1 rod hooked up ,then another , then a third hit but didnt get hooked . ended up fighting 2 fish at the same time . landed both . first 35lbs #2 42lbs . in all 15 cats totaling up at about 250lbs in about 2 1/2 hours. had one that took off down river snapping 80lb braided line . sorry but only got pics of the big one i kept to check in.

5852a572955d0_CopyofPICT0002.JPG.38ce5ad

Wow, nice day!

Is 6/7 the right date?

Bet your forearms got tired...

no steve i messed up ,didnt hit the 2 hard enough, it was this past saturday 6/27/09.

my right arm and back is still sore!

yea dre' its a monster but there are bigger there ive seen 50lb ers caught.

if you wana give it a shot i'll probably be going back there either this sunday or next weekend " maybe both" .

if you wanna give it a shot let me know?

in fact anyone who wants to give it a shot just chip in towards the bait n gas n i'll take you there n show you how n where to get them . usually cost me about 50- 60$$ for gas n bait.

usually hook up on 3-5 a day plus smaller ones. just let me know n i'll tell you what you need to bring (rods n tackle).