3 posts in this topic

How many Carbon Credits will you have to pay for to go boating? I wonder what the Morning Star's carbon credit usage is? You don't think they'll raise their prices do you? Did you know Al Gore owns a company that designs computer software to calculate carbon credits for recreational boaters?

So much for "nobody making under $250,000 a year will see their taxes raised, not income taxes, not payroll taxes, not taxes of any kind" Remember that little Gem from campaign 2008? Do you wonder why the media is not latching on to that lie like they did the "read my lips" thing?

CHANGE is Here!!!!! :cwm21:

From the new Energy bill that our "leaders" voted on without reading....

(d) AVERAGING, BANKING, AND TRADING OF EMISSIONS CREDITS.

In establishing standards applicable to emissions of greenhouse gases pursuant to this section and sections 202(a), 213(a)(4), and 231(a), the Administrator may establish provisions for averaging, banking, and trading of greenhouse gas emissions credits within or across classes or categories of motor vehicles and motor vehicle engines, nonroad vehicles and engines (including marine vessels), and aircraft and aircraft engines, to the extent the Administrator determines appropriate and considering the factors appropriate in setting standards under those sections. Such provisions may include reasonable and appropriate provisions concerning generation, banking, trading, duration, and use of credits.

I wonder if this will motivate anyone to call their Senator?:director::director::director:

My Senator is a bafoon and rides on the current administration's coat tails.

They are all bafoons. have you watched them lately they dont even know what they are talking about. I watched an interview with 3 democrat senators and the head of the FED. They were pressing issues that weren't even within the FED's power. It just amazes me how little these people actually know that make the governing decisions for our country. Bend over here comes change!!