3 posts in this topic

Since it was so beautiful out and i actually had a day off I decided to take a journey across the CBBT. Got out there about 11am and fished the ships..driffted the length of both of the wrecks and pick up a few small founder. Tagged and released about 14 of them today. Made a break over to the shore and saw a few smaller cobia along the top of the water, threw a bucktail at em and one took it. Fought him for about 10 min until he broke me off..fishing a few dropoffs along the shore and got a few small pups and flounder..all in all a great day to be out on the water

A.

2mn0ujb-1.jpg

nice job man - i almost called to see where you ended up at .....i stayed home and cut grass.....then cleaned the mahi tuna & tiles i had packed in the cooler on ice from yesterday .....taken DIXIE driften tomorro ........

nice job man - i almost called to see where you ended up at .....i stayed home and cut grass.....then cleaned the mahi tuna & tiles i had packed in the cooler on ice from yesterday .....taken DIXIE driften tomorro ........

Yea it was nice to get out and actually fish...too few and far between...Im off even days in June july and odd days in august...but still in class untill the 7th of august..we need to get out...