16 posts in this topic

thursday around 8 am until 2 pm,,,looking for a steroid size striper.

Scott, I'm trying to get out Thur. in the AM going to try farther down south of the BP don't know if I'll be out before you or not. I know that Sam headed out tonight so hopefully he can give us some spots to hit before the morning( I hope he hits a nice rock I can't get one till he does thats what I have told him, It's been way past his time to land a striper).

OK as most thursdays I'm hittting the beach this one "the 25" will hit the sand around 5:30 or 6:00 am till ?

I'll be there, below the BP somewhere. Arriving Wednesday afternoon through Thursday - ???

I should be there around noon and fish until little after dark,,,plan on yakking baits out just before dark for a st,,,I am ready for a shark,,,I'll probably fish the same area, if it still looks good.

Two-tone blue/silver F-250, looks stock, it's my avatar.

If I see good water before I get to the BP I'll stop there.

Just look for the bonfire on the horizon when you cross the bridge to AI.

hehehehehe

I'll bring a flat of Bunkah.

Got some Fishbites clam scent to try along with Gulps shrimp.

Coop, is it REALLY warm enough to be in the water (yak)????

right around 60*,,,still quite chilly, but tolerable if the air is relatively warm,,,wore a wetsuit monday, mainly because of the cold air.

Alright, I'll leave the yak at home, I'm not buying a wetsuit, just spent too much at BPS yesterday.....

Coop, you going to scout it before afternoon Wednesday?

Steve, I am probably going to fish in the same place as the last few times,,,there has been a pretty persistant rip there all week and was even noticeable on monday with small waves (take a look at the pic in my last post (#13), sweet little rip behind me in the pic, calm on the right side and left side, sun glare on the left side of pic, rip in middle, just left of me,,,notice the rippling wave action from the shoreline and out),,,caught one in rip and the other on the left side,,,there was even another cut down about 500 + yards,,,I think fish were coming in one end and leaving the other or just hanging around the cuts,,,whether it's still there on thursday who knows,,,cant check it out wed,,,gotta work all day.

Scott just put in the black breaks and man what a difference tossed 10 oz out back of the house and not one fluff. Can't wait till Thur. to really sing it.