8 posts in this topic

Monday my first son was born!! My wife says im jumping the gun a bit but ive already got his rod picked out.

I went offshore on saturday. No the wife didnt kill me yet! Ill post some pics and give the report soon.

0618091912.jpg.0a1db60e7f85db0fc02bcf972

Congrats on the New addition ! Hope Momma and Baby are doing Great ! Its never too early to get started planning for your first fishing trip ! My freind just found out his wife is pregnant and is already picking out combo's !! What's Your sons Name ? :binkybaby:

Waylan Douglas Cowling, he was born 7lbs and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing really well, minus the absence of sleep. I have a god son that is at the age he can go out on the boat and its been a lot of fun introducing him to fishing. I cant wait to get my own out there!! My gears were turning on deciding on a rod and youth shotgun as soon as i found out we were having a boy!

Very exciting times! Congrats :)

Congrats....I smell a custom rod coming his way in about two years!:icon_thumleft:

The custom rod has crossed my mind. Ive just got to convince momma that hes not going to fall off the boat!