5 posts in this topic

...next weekend, open to all boats 34' and under, fish inshore or offshore, weigh-in is at Sunset Marina..... you Do Not have tobe a Marlin Club member to fish this tourney

we'll be fishing offshore on board BINNACLE wth Capt Rick Grapes. Svetlana Messick, Philip Aldinger and myself.....so stop on by the OC Fishing Center, dock A-29 and say hello

Sounds like fun!

Sounds like fun!

should be and we need toget you and Dave Messick together, so what are your plans this weekend Sam?

Hey Randy,

I'm trying to work things out now. I'll send you PM.

ok, sounds good tome, we should be in <ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City">OC</ACRONYM></ACRONYM></ACRONYM></ACRONYM></ACRONYM></ACRONYM> @3pm on friday....:blob1:

Dave, Svetlana, Rick, Philip, Barb and I are going to meet-up at the <ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City"><ACRONYM title="Ocean City">OC</ACRONYM></ACRONYM></ACRONYM></ACRONYM> Marlin Club @5:30 pm on friday, so maybe you could join us then and we can talk sum beeness:icon_scratch:

lmk bro and Damn Sam, you look soooo different wth the beard:eusa_shifty: