Bucket

HCC in Developers Back Pocket

4 posts in this topic

Steve,

What are little buddy Al is wanting to say is that given Mr. Smith's DUIs, Smith & Fuller AKA Fullco development may not be in the best interest of those to develop Buckroe Beach.

Bottom line is that the Buckroe B lots are the last line of defense on behalf of the public and non-water front Buckroe residents. Once the B lots are gone say good bye to real public access to Buckroe :icon_puke_l:

ol'tired bucket

Hey Mark , I don't know if people realize how much time and effort you put in to try and keep these places accessible to everyone and make us aware of how quickly we can lose our favorite spot to fish or just kick back . I wish I had more time to help out and get more involved but until I can ......Thank You for pushing so hard for the rest of us !

Matt,

My thanks for the recognition and yes it does take some time. However, I like to think that it is time well spent. Our non-profit thanks for the work that all VCAN members are doing to protect VA public access :brave:

Thanks again for helping run the surf fishing class at the Refuge :icon_salut: I know Dixie Steve would like the Bull Dawg and Allen back at Back Bay for the Fall class too :icon_rr:

Mark