5 posts in this topic

Long and short of it...had to work hard for some small flounder the past two days.

A ton of bait in the water, but water very dirty and stirred up. Managed to tag some small flounder with Bucket yesterday again on Gulp and scratched out a few more after work today. No real preference for color, and really, really had to work for them.

Bite seems to have slowed for whatever reason the past week from where it was, hopefully will pick back up soon.

Last year was my first full year tagging and I tagged 285 fish, so far this year I have tagged 186 fish, so I am very pleased with my progress so far. My goal was to hit 500 fish this year and hopefully, I can make it happen!

Had a 4 recaptures this week come back as well and caught two recaptures yesterday as well, so nice to see some people recording and calling in data!

Weather pattern is unknown this week and looks like it may not be desireable for fishing so we will see if I can get back at it!

Have a good week!:icon_rr:

Steve, Im prolly gonna hit NOB up today..from 6 on....will depend on the weather

Steve i must have just missed you yesterday. i fished the pier for about 45 minutes around 3pm then went back around 6pm. tagged a few flounder, ton of croaker and spot being caught, water was dirty.

Dixie Steve,

Thanks for the NOB run :glasses2:

And how `bout that cownose ray reunion eh ~ "... reunited like I thought we would, reunited like I knew we would ..." :happy8:

Ol'critter `bucket