24 posts in this topic

Still pretty good week of catching last week. Plenty of blues and still some black drum. The striper bite has continued...hopefully things will continue into next week.

Feel free to post your reports here, fish or no fish

Went fishing on 10th street caught 6 rockies. Largest one was 27.8 inches (I could have stepped on him to make him 28 but he had a curve in his back that looked like someone had all ready tried that approach). Nice night fishing gotta remember to dress warmer

Kings, Blues and one ugly mug today. Had to fish with 10ozs.

5852a56143c7f_blackdrum.jpg.4113dd1195ce

Nice work!!Pretty Black drum!

Congrats

It isn't as nice as your 49"er, but mine is prettier:icon_tongue:

Thanks

Nice work Morty , how big were the blues

Nice work Morty , how big were the blues

Most were 15-20". Kings were 11-12" with alot of small ones mixed in.

fished monday eve 4pm till 3am doggies and skate, fished tue eve, from 4pm till 9pm weather sucked current was strong on the incoming and had to leave before my truck became part of a reef, nothing caught, fished wens from 3pm till 9pm one doggie and a 20 inch blue, ran into a respected member and found out I scoped out his spot before he could get their, lol, at least i know I can still read the beach!, so once again my streak continues 148 hours and counting......:confused:

took the misses to ocean city yesterday and I was walking the inlet and saw a 20ish striper pulled in and plenty of nice size tog, all fisherman in view were using sand fleas, early afternoon so tide was outgoing, figured I would through this in for you inlet guys!

Well finaddict , Chris Jr, and I decided to make a <acronym title="Assateague Island"><acronym title="Assateague Island"><acronym title="Assateague Island"><acronym title="Assateague Island">AI</acronym></acronym></acronym></acronym>/<acronym title="Maryland"><acronym title="Maryland"><acronym title="Maryland"><acronym title="Maryland">MD</acronym></acronym></acronym></acronym> run yesterday evening hit the beach and run into some friends talked for a short and decided on a spot and we set up . The mist off the water was so thick at times you couldn't see 50yrds either way, got set up and put the rods out and within about 10-15mins my saltist goes off, after a short battle with what I thought was a black drum the fish was on the beach. It had stripes they were just horizontal instead of vertical.

I've been trying to beat my personal best of 48", and I finally did it the fish was 50 1/4"L 27"G and 43.13 lbs.

beachin_180.jpg.53b4b9152c84bd27a2cc64e3

beachin_181.jpg.1f42fc6a4a96951967656964

beachin_182.jpg.be7544d32398f6e2e8b40c6d

HPIM1344.JPG.f87078bc48f3c1b10b9401cd262