14 posts in this topic

Im Randys brother I fish all the time and I now live in San Diego. going to mexico this week for a tournamnet ill post pictures, anyone comes out this way can fish with me on any day just let me know . Great fishing here I have 3 boats from 35 ft to 9 feet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the board, Velocity. Randy has mentioned you and we look forward to your reports! It's a different kind of fishing down there, huh? :-)

well, well....you do exsist :D

:welcome1: aboard Jeff :!:

what happened to your other screan name, forgot your password :?:

glad you could make the 3000 mile Cast over here to the east 8) going to Cabo this weekend :?: I thought you were going to Alabama to look at the 35 Marlago on friday :?: oh well, good luck this weekend Bro' :up:

I hope you all get to meet Jeff this summer in OC, he is a fishin' fin- :!: addict

Welcome to our place Jeff! Looking forward to your reports.

Hey Randy, you musta' forgot your password too! hahahaha

what happened to your other screan name, forgot your password

Looks like it runs in the family! :mrgreen:

what happened to your other screan name, forgot your password

Looks like it runs in the family! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: yup, along wth fishing and auto racing 8)

Wow . Went to Purto Salinas In mexico . had a blast caught over 75 fish no smaller then 8 pounds ON 8 LB LINE AND 25 LB LINE . caught them in the surf from the boat , caught them from the boat yo yoing and caught them trolling . I quit at 3: 30 pm My arms were done . I caught Rock Cod ,Tuna ,Lincod ( I WAS TOLD,, HEY YOU CANT EAT THAT ITS CAT FERTILZER GIVE IT TO ME . I KEPT IT AND GAVE SOME TO 3 PEOPLE AND LATER I WAS TOLD THAT IS AN AWSUME FISH FOR EATING . I CAUGHT SOME SPECIES I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS . PLACED 4TH OVERALL OUT OF 27 BOATS . GOING BACK IN JULY . POSTING PROOF IN A FEW MINUTES

Nice FisH Jeff, way to GO :up:

never thought I'd hear you say "Im Done" when it comes to fishing :lol:

I told Mike Deckelman about this, he got a BIG laff :lol: and said to say "hello"....btw, he just moved into his new house last weekend, up behind "Harpoon Hannas" in DE

I have 20 more pictures from that trip do you want to see some more ? and can the size be larger ?

Again anyone that comes to san diego can fish with me free out of 2 different boats 2 different ways inshore or offshore . Set up a trip for 3 or 4 come out . The albacore and yellow tail or heating up as well as the striped marlin off Catalina Island . lets go guys :D Also Makos by the dozen and Threshers and plenty off Dorado

been out there, done that :D

Jeff, would love to see more pics. now im no expert at this computor stuff but in the links page, click album and you can either post the pics there in the general section or do a personal album. either way is fine, oh and Im glad you found your name instead of being a "guest" 8)

He was forced to find his name, I disabled anonymous entries.

:mrgreen:

Sure sounds like good fishin' but a far stretch from here....

agreed, it is a loooog cast to San Diego but if any of you get the chance to get out to SD, take Jeff up on his invite 8) and like me, he has plenty of rods 'n reels :lol:

Great report. 8) ...thanks for the fishing invitation... :up: