10 posts in this topic

I am really feeling like quiting my job, quiting school, leaving home, and living at the beach in my dam* toyota corolla! :censored:

:lol: I have days like that too :!: but I say atleast stay in school, or you could end-up like me :oops: 50, over-weight, balding & living toooo far from the beach :cry:

We've had this conversation with you before.....

If you quit school and end up at AI we'll use ya for Chark bait!

STAY IN SCHOOL

Otherwise........

Chark bait!

now see, ive thought about quitting my job, paking everything up and wunning off to the mountains to hide.

hafta settle for baitfish there :)

stay in school.

Hmmmm- Randy - I did stay in school - got two bachelors degrees and one masters degree. I still am (as you put it) balding, overweight and live too far from the beach. So...- I don't think school is our problem - we were just born "geographically challenged" It our lot in life - The way I see it - i've been blessed with so many things - beautiful wife, wonderful kids, great job...if I lived near the beach my life would be TOO perfect to possibly become a reality.

Hmmmm- Randy - I did stay in school - got two bachelors degrees and one masters degree. I still am (as you put it) balding, overweight and live too far from the beach. So...- I don't think school is our problem - we were just born "geographically challenged" It our lot in life - The way I see it - i've been blessed with so many things - beautiful wife, wonderful kids, great job...if I lived near the beach my life would be TOO perfect to possibly become a reality.

Great Post. :v:

Stay in school. I did the same thing ... work 50 hrs a week took 12-15 credit hours a week (graduated summa cum laude !) and managed a fishing trip to PLO once a week. It was definitely worth it!! I did not dating during that time but I got it done. I still can't fish when I want to or where I want to BUT I can support myself and fishing habit and I am much happier at what I do.

Sam has it right ... you have to have something to strive for, to look forward for ... to want. If every desire or want was met easily you'd be a spolied little brat like nicole ritchie ... or of that ilk.

Earn yer stripes, you'll be much happier that you did.

But I do say that you should always fish when you can, fish where you can and however you can. Life IS Short and you never know when your time will come. If ya get married, make sure you take the wife and kids with ya too!

Stay in school. I did the same thing ... work 50 hrs a week took 12-15 credit hours a week (graduated summa cum laude !) and managed a fishing trip to PLO once a week. It was definitely worth it!! I did not dating during that time but I got it done. I still can't fish when I want to or where I want to BUT I can support myself and fishing habit and I am much happier at what I do.

Sam has it right ... you have to have something to strive for, to look forward for ... to want. If every desire or want was met easily you'd be a spolied little brat like nicole ritchie ... or of that ilk.

Earn yer stripes, you'll be much happier that you did.

But I do say that you should always fish when you can, fish where you can and however you can. Life IS Short and you never know when your time will come. If ya get married, make sure you take the wife and kids with ya too!

even more great "words of wisdom" very well put :up:

also of note, when I was just outta' high school, I was headed "down the road to ruin" the only thing that saved my ass from a certian early death or jail was a 5 year stint in the military(USCG) 8) I had my shit-together after 2 days of basic and I am a much better person today because of that. so I guess what Im saying is if you dont stay in school, join the US Military, I do not regret it :up:

Even the military is looking for ppl with degrees now. It used to be a no education-easy out but not anymore.

With a college degree many more doors will open for you. While a college degree is not required for some lower pay jobs there are many, many people competing even for the low wage jobs. Who do you think will get it?

The person with the degree, that's who.

It's not always the education on the paper that lands the job. Having that degree shows that you are able to go after something, stick with it and attain a goal that you have set.

Employers love people that are able to stick with something and finish it.

'nuff said!