8 posts in this topic

Had a great crew down for one of our famous walk on trips this past weekend! Only had five but we still went because we love to fish as much as you do!!! We had a windy day and made the most of it for sure! We had a father son, husband wife and another great guy from <acronym title="Virginia">Va</acronym> Beach down and every one of them had a blast catching gaffer mahi from start to finish! We ended the day respectfully with around 350lbs of gaffers and it was STEADY action all day long!!! We fished around the Rock Pile, just a little south ......they were not picky and were hitting heavys lights and all color of my custom made sea witches and AWESOME RDT LURES (Reel Draggin' Tackle), At the Right Price. The water temps ranged from 69 - 74 throughout the day and seas were in the 4-5' range with the occasional 6-7' in there.....the crew was top notch and hopefully we will have some coming back for this Memorial day weekends walk ons!!!

5852a55cb240a_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55cbad99_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55cc2f86_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55ccb6ff_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55cd546a_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55cdd1a3_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55ce585c_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55cee61b_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

5852a55d01eaa_johnandjacobs1stfishingtri

061408re3.jpg.a70e164e0eb230e9a8c5a40709

Robert, Thanks for the great report and pics. I will see you out there this weekend!

As always Brian, we look forward to seeing you down there!!! Come by and see us at Hatteras Landing!!

Very cool report. Great job guys!

looks nice for this weekend, SE 5-10. haha, when was the last time we saw 5-10 in the forecast.

looks nice for this weekend, SE 5-10. haha, when was the last time we saw 5-10 in the forecast.

Go get 'em Matt! :)

man, I hope the water warms back up. that hard NE we had screwed us pretty bad I think. the sound temp dropped around 20 degrees in 36 hours. check out these shots.

rut5-16.jpg.c97b32fa48ba17b3cdab71ba7d18

rut5-20.jpg.e20fa26c5c263afd4c3c302d0ccd

Hope it dpes warm up for ya Matt! Its plenty warm out in the blue! Want us to tow you out???? LOL:icon_thumright:

still not sure wha the issue is with my PC and this site, I ALWAYS GET THE DREADED RED X WHEN LOOKING AT POSTS WITH PICS........