5 posts in this topic

700: 9:00 am. Water dirty..Bluefish were biting..lost a few tails on the bass assasins. Saw a nice one bite me off right at the surface. Tried metal but they wouldn't bite. Some bunker strips might have done the trick or a stinger but I was hoping for some puppydrum--heard they were around. I would have tried mudminnows but someone stole my trap:angryfire: so artificial is all I had.

Some one from the night before must have had a bluesfest..cause there were about 50 plastics with the tail chomped on the ground..thats got to hurt the wallet. Threw what I could in the trash..put a few good ones in my bag.

Didn't have time for the incoming..rode out to Pungo..fresh strawberries and made some preserves.

IMG_3975-1.jpg

IMG_3976-1.jpg

clear.gif

Slumming it at The Wall were ya!:evil6:

Always been a good place to get blues going through Broad Bay passage, but gotta deal with them skeeters and trash down there at times. Ain't been there in 2 years!

Berries look nice, need to make a drive down the road and pick a few myself!:icon_thumleft:

fun bluefish bite this morning lots of taylors and a few 30 inchers.........56 small flounders tagged in three days so hopefully the bite will continue after this cold snap?small blackdrum in the surf an toggs for releasing rudee is getting hot fellas hope ya'll can get back to the rail soon.....................

Lol slumming it is right...:).

It was my first time at picking berries at Pungo and it was fun. A long time picker told me that they are not as big this year due to all the rain.

Looks like I will hit Rudee to see if Mr. Teeth is still around later in the week.

hit N miss yesterday (sunday)