3 posts in this topic

hay yall

went out on the 12th and got a 11 inch blue fish and two dog fish about 4ft each. also had two big take down's and one cleaned a head off. first real cach Iv had well ever. i know its not a big deal but i had a blast!!

i heard blue fish are hard to cach and rare to cach at night caught mine about 1030pm is that odd??

any way cast for the berakers and ill smoak another grape sigare

hay yall

i know its not a big deal but i had a blast!!

i heard blue fish are hard to cach and rare to cach at night caught mine about 1030pm is that odd??

It's about having fun , regardless of what ya caught.

I have caught blues at night but not very often...they are much more prevalent during the day in the surf zone.

hay yall

went out on the 12th and got a 11 inch blue fish and two dog fish about 4ft each. also had two big take down's and one cleaned a head off. first real cach Iv had well ever. i know its not a big deal but i had a blast!!

any way cast for the berakers and ill smoak another grape sigare

finally got your first post i see, glad I could be of help out on the beach, by the way, jon there is a forum to post your catches and reports in case you didnt know. There is plenty to learn from these guys/gals on here, lots to learn just dont be afraid to ask.:book1: