4 posts in this topic

Thinking about a full moon trip to the coast guard station this Saturday night for some striper fishing.... This weather is churning things up... wondering if it will be worth it.

Taug is still open this weekend right?

Great day on the water Saturday...

Caught a few throwback 18.5" flounder on jumbo minnows south of Masseys... Would have been dinner today!

Ran from one hell of a storm then spent a great night fishing the coast guard station ... fished eel, artificial swim shad, bucktails. Hooked into a monster striper on eel at the entrance to the coast guard marina but lost him at the boat.

Fished at Broadkill Beach Sat nite, weather ended up really nice down there around 9 p.m. Caught nothing but skate, so upset. What is the best bait to be using right now and what should I be fishing for. I just had chicken and some shiners.

I love to surf fish but normally am not sure of what is biting and what they are biting for, so that is why i joined this site. I want to learn more and just got my surf tag so i can go on out to the beach in the truck and take the kids and enjoy it. Got all the equipment, just need to know some more good places, directions and what to use for bait.

3Rs (just south of Indian River inlet) is really good for drive on surf fishing. I have always done well with whole mullet or fresh bunker on a mullet rig.