6 posts in this topic

Today...Headed out of the wye on my friends boat around 5:30 am. Very calm but no fish. Nice to be out on the bay...Did see several very nice fish get pulled in...I have no mojo which resulted in probably the "no fish report"...sorry Mike...

"no mojo coop"

No Mojo? In spring rockfishing I trollLarger baits on top,that is do not use added weights.Caught most fish so far in about 40' of water.Very successful with 4oz.June bug spinners this year.But I alwys say ,you cant beat a day on the bay,even if they aint biting

No Mojo? In spring rockfishing I trollLarger baits on top,that is do not use added weights.Caught most fish so far in about 40' of water.Very successful with 4oz.June bug spinners this year.But I alwys say ,you cant beat a day on the bay,even if they aint biting

I here ya...went out with my buddy who hasn't been skunked, and when I went out with him...zilch...I had the stink early in the season and it became infectiuos whoever I was around...Think I finally lost the stink...for now anyway.

Fishing has been tough this year. There are plenty of charters that have had a hard time putting fish on the boat much less a limit. This was probably the WORST spring trophy I've seen (or heard on the radio) since I started fishing. The croaker have definitely shown up though. I'll post a report when I get my pictures loaded from the camera :)

Went out trolling with buddies at the Bloody Point Sunday and got 2 right away(32" and 22") and that was it for the rest of the morning. not a single strike after the last fish :angry6:

But a nice day on the water with good friends is pretty darn near the top of the list:-)