9 posts in this topic

OK after working 12 days stright I'm hitting the beach after work Wed night will be on the beach around 9 and will be there till I run out of bait or beer :D

I'll see if I can swing out there for a bit. :-)

Dave, I'll be there either in the middle of night,,,2 am or 3 am,,,may go out right after work, 8 pm, not sure tho,,,I am not sure if my body can take another all nighter into all day thursday,,,one thing is for sure, I am staying out all day thursday,,,whatever is the case, Iam bringing breakfast,,,I think sausage and eggs are in order for Thursday am :D .

just looked at the tee sheet for wednesday,,,right now the last golfer tees off at 1 pm,,,which means I could get out there before 7pm, if that holds up, I may go out right after work.

Scott, that big, record fish was caught at 1am!

Scott I'll be there around 9 pm. You have been out lately how does the beach look ( up or down pass the BP ).

Dave, I thought the beach looked good south,,,to me it looks like its nicely carved up,,,I would suggest somewhere south of the bullpen or the first nice cut you see,,,I am leaning on getting out there before 8 pm,,,just not sure yet,,,gotta see what happens with work and family.

Thanks for the info. I might be able to get about 5 now so stop on by..

winds and weather look real good and suppose to be cloudy thursday :D ,,,everything looks good, now all we need to do is catch one :D